Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Well I tried so hard to avoid this....





But I needed some of this.....


So the doc sent me to the ER after what I thought was going to be my monthly check up. I guess when you loose 10lbs in four weeks pregnant that might be a red flag that something is not right. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the loss but it was very unhealthy for me and the baby. Other than that everything else is fine with me and baby. The good news is they changed my medicine and I have been feeling a little better. The medicine makes me an angry drunk at times but I am able to eat!!!!!!

8 comments:

Brookie said...

you poor thing:( the things we go through to bring those sweet babies here:)
good luck!!
xoxo

Kasey said...

Yucky! I'm glad you're feeling better...even if you are an angry drunk!

Stefany Pew said...

Wow! I didn't realize you get THAT sick during pregnancy. I hope that your new medicine helps. How long did you have to stay in the hospital? How are you feeling now that you are home?

Carl and Amber said...

I really hope that this goes away early!!! I seriously feel for you!

*Katie May* said...

no fun sorry! I hope the new stuff helps!

Megan said...

holy crud!
I didn't even know you had to go get an iv.
I am sorry you are still so sick. hope the new meds help.

The Palmer Family said...

Poor girly! What did they put you on? Sorry the medical side of me is curious. Well I am very happy you feel better!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Poor Girl! I am so glad that you are feeling better. Oh and Congrats on the house!