Friday, July 3, 2009

Don't Jump!

Yesterday I sent the kids outside to play while I was cooking dinner. I took a peek out side because they were all yelling over the fence at the neighbors. Come to find out they are trying to relax in their pool and Mason was asking if he could come swim too. Poor neighbors. When I went to get the camera they were all three standing on the highest point of that swing set. I can't believe they are not scared.





In this picture it looks like Mason is trying to convince her to jump. I am sure he said "I will catch you". I don't think so!!!!


And yes the twins are in their undies. Who need pants anyways???

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Kids are seriously monkeys! I know that's why I have grey hair!

The Palmer Family said...

Your family is so crazy. In a good way. I love it!!! I hope you are coming to our July 4th shin dig!!!!

Kasey said...

I'm pretty sure your kids are nuts!

*Katie May* said...

crazy kids :)

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Wow I love how they have no fear

We love that pool that you guys went to, we should meet up there sometime.

Tammy Jones said...

I had to laugh when I saw your comment about Mason trying to
convince her to jump. When my youngest brother and sister were about their ages, my sister did just that. She dared my brother to jump from the top of the swing set and he broke his leg!

I love keeping up with your beautiful family. Congratulations on your new bundle.

Love,
Aunt Tammy
(the Joneses from Florida)