Friday, August 21, 2009

First Day of Preschool

We are well over due for a new post!!! Mason started preschool (kindergarten prep) a couple weeks ago. He and I both are very excited. We have had a couple adventures but hopefully they won't happen again. Mason got put on the wrong bus coming home and had to sit on the bus until the driver finished his route and then brought Mason home. It was over an hour late. He seemed fine but me not so much. He is only four people!!!!! Anyways he loves it and is doing great.











5 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

Okay, I think I would freak out!

*Katie May* said...

wow crazy! Did they call you and tell you? Or just let you freak?

The Grant Fam said...

They called me and said "Mason is on a bus but the wrong one" But still...

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

oh my gosh the wrong bus thing would have killed me!! Hope it never happens again!

heidi said...

seriously i would have been a mess! i'm glad everything turned out okay!