Monday, September 21, 2009

The Biggest Goose Egg Ever!

I consider my kids a pretty rowdy bunch of kids and I think we have been pretty lucky with injuries. But this one I think is a big one. Poor Ashton came in contact with a chair wrestling around and boy did it leave a mark. He has a pretty big forehead anyways then a big goose egg to make it even bigger. He seemed to be doing fine but it makes my head ache. What a tough guy. I just hope it doesn't get any worse. No matter how many time you say stop messing around before someone gets hurt it is always a little late!










8 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

You have got to be kidding me! O mygosh, poor guy.

Brookie said...

poor little guy! that is so sad:(

Leah Martineau said...

wow, that is big!!!! poor guy!!!

Stefany Pew said...

Holy Crap!!!! That is the biggest goose egg I've ever seen! Wow! I can't believe he isn't crying his little eyes out in this picture. I would be crying for a week! Poor guy!

buddyandsarahaws said...

WOW, I think thats the biggest goose egg ever!

Carl and Amber said...

Oh my....that is huge! He must really be a tough kid to not be crying. I could only imagine the headache that has to be causing.

Kathy's Boys said...

I would get him to the Dr. just to be safe! I hope he's OK. Love you guys.

Susan said...

That makes my head hurt too.