Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tillman Grant Has Arrived

Just wanted to do a quick update to let everyone know Tillman has arrived and we all are doing good. Just adjusting to everything and the kids are just so excited to hold him. Almost to excited. He was born Thursday evening weight 7lbs and 19in. long. I thought he was going to be much bigger. He is just the sweetest thing. And I do have to say I really like my babies to come one at a time. Not so stressful. Thanks to family for helping us out while Mom was in the hospital. :)









16 comments:

Kathy's Boys said...

Oh, he's so cute and it's so cute to see your kids holding him. I can't wait to see him. We will miss you at Thanksgiving. I hope you are recovering well. I'm sure your glad to NOT be pregnant finally!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

YAAAAA! I'm so glad everything went ok and he's here. Congrats!!! He is precious!

Brookie said...

congratulations jamie!!:) he is sooo cute:)

Leah Martineau said...

I'm glad he is finally here!!! I love his name and can't wait to meet the little guy!!! =)

Aleese and Scott said...

Congrats!! He is adorable, and I am glad everything went well!

Macey said...

Congrats! That is great!

*Katie May* said...

Congrats! Love the name!

whimpey said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

heidi said...

CONGRATS!!
he is so cute!

Janalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janalie said...

Congrats! I loved the comment about only getting them "one at a time"...now you only have to convice God. (ha ha) Love ya Janni

C.J. and Jackie said...

Congrats! Love the pictures of your other kids holding him.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

oh so sweet! Congrats! Love that name!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

congrats you guys...sheesh we need to catch up now! :)

Janae said...

Congrats sweetie! Hope your Thanksgiving was good and that all your babies are doing well, especially little Tillman. Let me know if you need me to come take the kids for a walk or go play at the park so you can take a nap. I'm sure my little guy would LOVE to play with them.

Christi said...

Congrats Jamie!! He's a cutie!