Friday, December 11, 2009

Brinley's New Do

A hair dressers' worst nightmare besides someone cutting their own hair is having a beautiful daughter with like five pieces of hair. Therefore I have to keep cutting those five hairs in hopes of actually styling it one day. Maybe some other hairs with eventually grow in. Anyways so this is her second hair cut. Basically cutting off the mullet. I visioned flipping it out with a head band and it turned out ok. Wish she had beautiful long locks but maybe someday!

Before the cut.


After the cut. Not a huge difference but looks way better.


After the blow dry and style. :)



6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks cute and thicker :)

Janalie said...

Super Cute!!!

Stefany Pew said...

It turned out really cute! I love head bands. They make a world of difference!

The Palmer Family said...

I love it! She is growing up so fast!!

buddyandsarahaws said...

I totally know what you mean. I feel the same way about Chloe's hair. Her new cut looks cute!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Oh it looks adorable!!! Don't worry it will grow!