Monday, February 1, 2010

RSV

My sweet little baby was in the hospital last week with RSV. It was a heartbreaking three days. He is doing much better but still not out of the woods yet. We call him simile pants because he just seems to smile all the time. The nursers couldn't believe how happy he was even though he was sick. Glad to be home and able to love on him again. All the machines and tubes made it hard to snuggle him up and rock him to sleep. His fever was really high so he was in just a diaper. Poor little guy!!!!!





7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How scary! I hope he continues to improve!

Stefany Pew said...

Ok....Tillman is the 3rd baby that I've heard of in this last week who has been in the hospital with RSV!!! How scary! But the good thing is that all of them have gone home healthy babies. Still...so scary! I'm glad he is home and doing better. He's so cute!

Janalie said...

Poor Baby. I will keep him in my prayers. Glad to see he is back home. Love you guys!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Oh poor little guy! that is so hard when they are sick! I hope he gets all better and fast!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Poor kid, thats scary! Glad he is feeling better!

Janae said...

I'm sorry it's been a rough few days/week. What a sweet little baby, smiling through all those tubes. We will have him in our prayers. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Kathy's Boys said...

That is so sad. Landry had that when he was 3 months old and was so bad, it was scary. Just don't take him to church for awhile. I hate when people take their sick kids to church and get everyone else's kids sick. (You might have to be inactive for awhile. ha!) Love you guys and can't wait to meet Tillman. Andrea, Maddex, Crew and I are going to come down to Mesa when our boys go to March Madness in March. We'll have to all get together.