Friday, March 5, 2010

My Little Model-Don't Tell Dad!!

My friend is having a baby girl soon and the only time I get to get anything done is when the kids are in bed. Well someone woke up while I was hard at work making these super cute head bands for her. So what else to do but try them on. The little guy is even smiling. I know baby boys are not suppose to where bows but I was just trying them on!!!!!


Here we have big purple flower with purple head band.






Little pink flower with little pink head band.






Big red flower with red head band and a big fat smile.

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

So cute! Love all of them. Is that the stuff you bought from halo heaven?

buddyandsarahaws said...

He is such a cute boy...even with a headband on! Very cute by the way.

The Palmer Family said...

... He is going to hate those pictures when he grows up.. But I love it

Kasey said...

Perfect little model! I totally won't tell!

Brookie said...

she is a beautiful baby!! all your kids are adorable!! have LOTS of them:)