Friday, March 28, 2008

I loved my OSTER'S

My brother came over today to get a hair cut and I didn't think it would be a problem so I said sure come on over I got all ready and I have been taking such great care of my clippers I knew they were on there last leg but just wanted them to keep working for as long as possible. I turn them on and attempted to cut and they just wouldn't cut. So I had to do the whole cut with my edgers which isn't an easy task. I am very sad. I had these clippers since beauty school and we have gone through so much together. I ever shattered them into pieces during beauty school and super glued them back together and they worked great afterwards I might add. But I am sad to say that they will no longer be with me anymore. Not to mention the $199.00 they cost to replace. So being the procrastinator that I am (about giving my family haircuts) will be running to the beauty supply store in the morning because my boys needs hair cuts before church on Sunday. What a sad day. :(


3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

No fun sorry!

heidi said...

so sorry! i didn't know you did beauty school...secret keeper! ha

Cindy Spratling said...

Hey Jamie. I can't see Macey's blog either. I don't even have her email, otherwise I would ask for her to add both of us. Sorry. Maybe I can track down someone who can. Your kids are adorable!