Thursday, March 13, 2008

Park Day

Today we had so much fun at the park with my sister and her kids. I was was tired from entertaining the babies on the slides and stairs and everything. There was only one baby swing so I would put one baby on the slide and run and push the other baby in the swing. Then I thought there has got to be an easier way to do this. Well two babies one swing...good thing they both fit. Ashton had so much fun when he figured out he could do the slide all by himself. He would turn on his stomach and that way when he got to the end he could get down then do it all over again. I think I have a bunch of dare devils on my hands. They are not scared of anything. But we have fun.















4 comments:

Megan said...

You are a freaking genius!!!!

*Katie May* said...

Love the swing thing! Is it next month that you are thinking of doing the bows? If so I will talk to Meagan about it and we will get all that info together

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

You have such cuties! I love the twins in the swing together.

tiffany knox said...

you are making me jealous! I want it to warm up outside so we can do that I am going stir-crazy!