Friday, June 20, 2008

Roosevelt Lake

Well since this summer all that we have done is swimming I am just going to have to post more swimming pictures. Last Saturday we all went to Roosevelt Lake. And it was an adventure lets just say that. The kids had a blast and it was nice to get out of the house.

Grandpa gave Ashton a sucker and he was a happy camper.


Alexa entertaining Mason while grandpa had car trouble.


Mason's new favorite sport. Fishing. Who new.


Yummy!


Ashton driving with grandpa.


Mason swimming with Grandma. Yes he has pink water wings on. We had to borrow them because some how his got left in the car and didn't make it on the boat. With some convincing he wore them.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks like fun :)

Kathy's Boys said...

Randy is such a good grandpa. But I couldn't believe
he'd be having CAR trouble!! We need to come down and go to the lake with you guys. That is one of my
favorite things to do! Cory wants to come down and see a kid he baptized who is on his mission down there.

Aleese and Scott said...

That is so cute! I can't imagine doing much else when you live on Arizona. I love the pictures your kids like they had a blast!

Leah Martineau said...

ummm jealous!!!!!!!

Stefany Pew said...

How fun! I'm jealous at how much you get to go to the lake. I used to go multiple times in the summers when I was young but now that I don't live down the street from my best friend who had a boat, I never go! But I'm glad your little ones get to experience the true AZ life at the lake! Fun times!

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

Fun! My grandpa owned a bout while I was growing up and these pics bring back fond memories for me. I know your kids will love these pics when they are older.