Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Heap Reunion 08

I hope you are ready for some pictures. We just got back from a family reunion on Sunday and I think I took over 100 pictures. Of course I am not going to post them all but just a few. We went camping in the Mountains for 5 days. Not my ideal vacation but I am glad it is only once a year and we get to hang out with family and play in the dirt. The boys I think had the time of their lives and Brinley on the other hand not so much. Maybe next year will be better for her. After loads and loads of laundry and a few showers I think we are just glad to be home. :)

It was so nice up there.


This only happend some of the time.


Colton and Mason shooting. I know it's scary.




I couldn't keep them out of anything.



That's not our trailer.


Drake let the kids ride his horse and Mason and Ashton loved it and no I didn't forget Brinley she'd rather not ride it.



The whole family.


Colton and I.


Mason went fishing with Grandma and came back like this......


With this! He caught a FISH. I am not sure if that was his favorite thing to do or....


this was his favorite thing to do??? Everytime he had to go he ask "mom can I pee on the tree"




The babies rolling around in the dirt. Must be fun!




This was Brinley's expression almost the whole time. Poor thing.




And she was stuck to my LEG!!!



We made her ride the four wheelers but she didn't like it at all. But Ashton did.






Ok I know that was super long but we did have a good time. Five days away from home was nice but I am so glad it is over with. I guess we just start planning for next year now!

11 comments:

*Katie May* said...

looked like fun. Fishin in his unders huh :)

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! You have such a cute family.

Sarah said...

It was so nice to meet you guys, now next year I can know some people. Your kids looked like they had a blast. They certainly looked like mine, all dirty and having fun.

Janalie said...

Camping bring a family togther and you ahve to love that. I swear I just saw your kids and they look so much more grown up and tan!!!

Kathy's Boys said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I swear we are coming next year. Tanner, Andrea and Maddex too!! Everyone would love it. I told all of the Peterson family we have to change our date for our Beach trip to July cause we are coming to the Heap reunion!!!

The Heaps said...

Hi Jamie - This is the other Jamie up there! It was nice meeting you and your kids are darling! I'm glad I found your blog so we can get to know each other better!

The Scott's said...

Hey girlie! You and your family or so cute! And you are such a good blogger. I'm not which is why I have mine private! You continue to inspire me with all you do and your three babies. Go girl! Love ya, Rachelle.

Brookie said...

oh my gosh jamie, i totally remember you!!!! you have such a cute family and it is so good to see you again, it has been a long time:) we still talk about you sometimes, remember how you used to wear your bangs straight up and you fell in my pool and got your hair all wet and all you had to do was push them back into place and they were perfect:) that was a funny memory! we will need to keep in touch now:) thanks for contacting me:)
xoxo

Brookie said...

your kids are beautiful!!! and twins..wow you have your hands full!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hellllooo!!! I haven't seen you in forever. You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big and beautiful your kids are now. Your camping trip looked like a ton of fun. We're going next week with my famiy. I can't wait! -shasta

whimpey said...

It always fun to get away. It looked like fun. We live in Orem, but we could meet up somewhere too. Let me know, we would love to see you guys if you come up.