Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July

I guess I forgot to post our 4th of July lake trip. We went out to Roosevelt Lake for the whole day and what an adventure.


Colton and Mason.


Uncle Bobby relaxing?????



Mason loves pop and only gets it every once in awhile so he was happy.




Brinley and Grandma Frances.


We grilled hot dogs on the boat for lunch.


Everyone enjoying a swim.


Brinley played with the water bottle and cap for a long time. Fine with me.


They are ready to go. To bad they don't stay in them for very long.



Ashton loved riding with grandpa.


Playing.



Ashton was so tired he just fell asleep so I tried to shade him just a little bit. It was a well needed nap.


It all came to an end when we could see the storm coming our way.

5 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

Alyssa hated those blow up tubs. I had the same one that Brinley was in. But, she did really like the ones that have netting around them, so she could still splash in the water. I love lake trips!

*Katie May* said...

Looks like fun I love wave runners!

Stefany Pew said...

I'm seriously jealous of how much you guys get to go to the lake. One day I will have a boat and have my fun wake-boarding days back again! Fun times!

whimpey said...

That's fun to be able to go to the lake, especially when it's a million degrees. That is one thing I don't miss about Arizona. I don't think I would be able to handle it after going through the winter here. Then again I didn't really handle the winter. Your twins are getting so big. I'm glad you update your blog more then I update mine(I'm trying to be better) so I can see how you guys are doing.

buddyandsarahaws said...

I cant believe how big your kids are. So cute!