Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wal-Mart Pictures

I like to capture my children at least once a year just to remember that age. So I usually go to walmart or target and do a quick fast and easy session. The other day I took Mason to get his done since it had been over a year and the cheapest package was $7.99. Perfect that is just what I wanted. Well the twins are also in need of a session and I went to make an appointment and now they cost $79.99. I ask the girl I think three times how much????? It was four days later when I went to schedule the babies appt. I quess they went digital. I think it must be the gas prices. No thanks walmart. Target here we come. Don't let walmart fool you too.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Holy Cow I had no idea. Wow, what a price jump. Thanks for the heads up!

Stefany Pew said...

Where's the pictures??? I want to see them! But yeah....that's a crazy price hike! Good thing I have a photographer in my family! If you are going to be spending that much, it might as well be done by a professional and anywhere outside that you want!

*Katie May* said...

WOW! That is insane!

Carl and Amber said...

I just print a coupon off the internet for JcPenney and I pay $4 a page. No strings and buy whatever you want with as many poses as you want.

Kasey said...

That is INSANE!
I love Target though. I have only done Wal-Mart once and I like Target better anyways.