Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My New LOVE!

Sonic Ice! Well some of you might think this is random but when you are home all day with the kids a Dr. Pepper (or two) always saves the day. Normally I don't like ice in my DP because I don't drink it fast enough and then it taste like water Dr. Pepper but these days they go fast. I was always wondering what the big excitment was about the big blue bag of ice you purchase from sonic but there is just something about it that taste so good. I just wanted to thank Brandi for the all this new found excitment in the Grant house. What would you do without family and of course Dr. Pepper.

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I always get bags of it when I start craving it. Love that stuff! And it doesn't ruin my teeth when I chomp on it :)

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

Dr. Pepper is my vice. I cannot live without it. I need to buy a year supply.

Andrea and Blake said...

We are SO on the same page, however I have yet to purchase the bag of ice, I do LOVE it! YUM

Kasey said...

Sonic ice is the best in the west for sure! I need to be like you girls and buy me a bag. I gots me a craving now!

Jami Baker said...

You are not the only crazy one who thinks that kind of ice is AMAZING!! That's why I love going to hospitals. They have it there too. I even have a friend who turns off her ice maker and fills it with Sonic ice. MMMmmmm, I might be taking a Sonic trip tonight!!