Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Day of Pre-School

Mason had his first day of preschool on Friday and I don't know who was more excited me or him. He was very excited but at the same time I think he was a little nervous. But his teachers said he did very well and had a good time. While he was gone the babies and I ran to walmart for a few things and I can get used to this preschool thing. It was nice only taking two kids to the store. And that is why I was excited!

Classic first day picture.


Can't forget the HULK backpack.


All three on Mason's first day.


Waiting for his teacher we were a little earily.


Waving good bye.


And then it was all done. He was excited to see me but still wants to go back. What a good day.

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How fun for him and you :)

Aleese and Scott said...

Wow I can't believe he is big enough to go to preschool!! What a cute little guy!

Stefany Pew said...

He's so cute and big! Where are you sending him to preschool? I bet he is absolutely loving it!!!