Friday, September 5, 2008

Slacker!!!!

I have been slacking in the blog department lately. We have been on the hunt for a new home, packing and cleaning for weeks now. Not to mention the "honey do's" that have been untouched for a LONG time. I feel this is never ending and very stressful. I just don't know how people keep their home so clean. All that I do all day I mean all day is follow my children around with a rag or broom and it's still messy. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I am working on that. I just thought I would post a little update since it has been a long time. Well for me a long time for an update.

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Hope every thing is going well house wise

Anonymous said...

Wow, your little boy looks just like his dad when he was little. (I'm Jaymi's mom Nanette Whiting and I'm learning how to do a blog so looking at all the sites.)

I haven't seen both of you since you were married, it nice to catch up. Say hello to all your family!
Nanette Whiting ...Jaymi Davis's mom, Sydney and Kenady's grandma, yea!!!!!