Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 5th anniversary and what do we get to do but celebrate it like an old married couple at the ward party. We did get to go out on a date on Thursday when our free babysitters could baby sit and it was really nice to get to spend time with each other and actually talk and have a conversation with out interruption. I had to go into town this morning to get my hair done and Colton actually took all the kids to the store to get me five things that I liked including a card and roses. I can't believe he took all the kids somewhere in public by himself. I don't think that has ever happend. That's when you know it must be special. I just can't believe it has been five years already. Colton is a great father and husband. He is so willing to do whatever it takes to take care of his family and I love that about him. I am so grateful for him and just don't know what I would do without him. I wish I had some old wedding pics but they are packed up in a box in the garage and I am not digging for them sorry. But here are pics from the halloween party. Happy Anniversary Colton!


Mason was Batman!


Ashton was spiderman and Brinley was the cutest Ravens cheerleader ever!


All three.


This is Ashton after I told him NO MORE CANDY! After every person gave them candy they thought they had to eat it. They just didn't get it that it is suppose to last until Christmas.


Brinley wanted like five more suckers. NO MORE!

9 comments:

*Katie May* said...

LOL looks like Landon after we got home and he still wanted more! :) They looked cute tonight :)

Kasey said...

Happy Anniversary! i say the ward shin dig is a great place to celebrate! I also say what a man to take 3 children to the store. He must really love you!

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy anniversary!! Isn't it crazy how time goes by so fast! Also the kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes! I love the crying pictures that is too funny! Life is so hard when you are little.

Kathy's Boys said...

Happy Anniversary!! 5 years and 3 kids...who would have thought!! But you do have 3 adorable kids, we can't wait to see you all. Exciting about Brooklyn!!
Landry will get his next week!

Cath said...

They looked so cute! And Happy Anniversary!

Celeste B. said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys looked great at the trunk-or-treat!

Macey said...

Wow 5 years-way to go! I think you celebrated the best way.

The Scott's said...

Hey! Yay - 5 years - wow!! Who knew back in junior high this is where you'd be!?! I love it. Your family is perfect.

Brookie said...

i can't say it enough, your kids are darling!!!!! happy halloween and happy anniversary also!!!