Thursday, October 16, 2008

What can you get at Fry's for $69.81

So let me tell you what I got for $69.81. It's is a good deal on canned goods. If we are going to have a great depression I still want to eat and feed my family. Therefore I am going to stock up while the prices are low low low. I got:

12 24oz cans of Dinty Moore Stew
24 cans of Fry's' tom. sauce
2 tic tacs
bananas
1 water bottle-$3.99
4 frozen eggo waffles
20 Fry's mac & cheese
2 dole salad bags
8 Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 Flour
1 Sugar
6 Libby's canned veg.
1 pack of mission tortillas
1 four pack cottonelle tp
6 Campbell's cream of chicken soup
10 spaghetti-os
8 cans Fry's peaches
2 re fried beans
8 cans of Hormel chili
8 cans Fry's kidney beans
3 gals of tampico juice

total spent: $69.81
total Fry's card savings:$89.99
total coupons: $14.22

The sad thing is that I wanted to get more things but my cart was full. Guess I will have to go again.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

So you were still able to use your coupons? Brandi and I are going tomorrow. I'm super excited! I think we are NERDS! Excited over groceries?!?! What has happened to us?!?

buddyandsarahaws said...

I need to go shoppimg with you! We had fun on Friday we need to get together again soon.