Friday, February 6, 2009

The Big 5-0

Yesterday was Colton's Dads 50th B-Day!!!!! He is the best grandpa the kids could ever ask for. Seriously! Example A Mason called grandpa to say happy birthday. I could only hear what Mason was saying so I am guessing it went a little like this:

Mason: Happy Birthday Grandpa.

G-Pa: Thanks.

Mason: Are you having a party?

G-Pa: No but you can still come over. What kind of cake do you want?

Mason: Grave Digger

G-Pa: Ok maybe I will make you one.

Then Colton gets home from work and lets Mason call to say we are one our way.

Mason: Hi Grandpa we are on our way did you make my grave digger cake?

G-Pa: Uh No.

Mason: But you said you were going to make me one

G-Pa: Ok Mason I will make you one.

When we get to Grandpa's house he is not there......He is at the store buying frosting to make Mason's cake!!! Mason never forgets anything. What a great grandpa. Happy Birthday!

Entertaining the kids.


Grandpa hard at work.


Mason so excited


Finished product. Grave digger to a T.


The candles of course.

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

wow that is one nice grandpa!

Kasey said...

That is awesome! It's going to be cool in 10 years when Mason says, "Remember that Grave Digger cake grandpa made me?" Memories are the best.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Wow that is one awesome grandpa and one awesome cake!