Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Could It Be.... Twins Again????????

I had my first doctors appt. today and the whole way there I just kept preparing myself if it was twins everything would still be ok. I could do this.

I was thinking this could be bad but doable.


But I don't have to worry any longer. There is just ONE little peanut this time around.


I have to say relieved we are.


Due date.. The day after thanksgiving (26th) and the doctor is requesting another C-section.

Everything else looks good I just carry my barf bag in purse. Or a big cup while driving. Much easier than a Ziploc.

Probably way TMI but it might be like this for awhile folks!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

Yes that would definitely be a relief!!! Congrats again!

*Katie May* said...

a for sure relief!

Stefany said...

Oh wow......I can only imagine the fear you are going to have every time you get pregnant from here on out and thinking it could be twins! I'm happy that you are having just one! This way you can have somewhat of a break. This is going to be so easy for you now. What are you hoping for?? Girl or boy?

Kasey said...

That goodness! My friend has has 3 more babies after her twins, all single births. Good news for sure!

heidi said...

yay for you! congrats again. sorry about the barf - that is no fun!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Yeah! Congrats

Katie said...

congrats!

tiffany knox said...

how exciting! number 4? wow! I actually am transitioning fine. four is the best because your older ones are finally old enough to help out and enjoy the experience too. I am so sleep deprived right now though I am going crazy! maybe you'll copy me and have 2 boys and 2 girls!

Janalie said...

I am so happy for you. Congrats!