Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another Project Has Begun

This was another project on my list and finally it is under way. We have been in our home almost a year and since day one I had wanted to change out the hardware on the doors. So finally we have project #2 started and almost completed. Project #1 (tile is almost ready for after pictures). To some of you this may not have bothered you at all but it really bugged me! Problem solved.


Hinges before.


Hinges after


Handles before


Handles after

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

They look great! Can't wait to see the tile

Stefany Pew said...

That would've bothered me too! When we bought our house, the first thing I did was change the hardware from that tacky gold color to a silver color. I would've loved to have had the rustic color you installed but it was too pricey for us at the time. My next house hoefully will have this color though!

The Grant Fam said...

Stefany that's a bummer if you wanted the darker look. The ones I found we the same price as the silver ones. I just thought we are going to be here for a looong time so might as well little by little spruce it up a little. The hard part is keeping the kids from destroying it all!