Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Colton! And What's Better Than a Twin?

Yesterday was Colton's Birthday!! So I just want to say Happy Birthday to a wonderful Father and Husband. At our house when it is someone's birthday it is everyone's birthday. As you can see everyone got to blow out a candle. I was also making for FIRST time one of these giant cupcakes. The kids were so excited but it took way longer to bake then it said. The kids had to go to bed so they didn't see the final project until morning. But were still excited. It turned out ok but more of a learning expirence I would say.












Last but not least Colton was giving the kids a bath and put Tillman in the bumbo in front of the mirror. What is better than a twin???? Your own reflection!!! He was just cracking himself up. He was just laughing and giggling the whole time. Very cute!


3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I love when they love playing with themselves in the mirror keeps them entertained :) Love the big cupcake

Stefany Pew said...

Happy birthday Colton! And how cute about Tillman and his reflection! Hahaha! He is adorable! I wish I could've stayed longer and held him. I still need to bring your tree back so when I do come, I'll be sure and hold that precious babe!!! Sorry about keeping your tree so long. I will bring it soon!

Janalie said...

I thought your giant cupcake was awesome!!! Now I know what to ask for my B-day now if I could only find a giant ICEE to go with it!!! Happy Birthday Colton! I love the idea that everyone gets to blow out a candle...GENIUS!