Wednesday, May 26, 2010

T-Man Catching Some ZZZZzzzzz

I know pictures in the hospital aren't cute at all but I thought this one was. I had opened the blinds to let the sunlight in and I guess it was too much for him so he put his arm over his eyes. Even in the second picture you can see he has his legs crossed. Just relaxing I guess. Still no new on what he does have but they have said everything they tested for he doesn't have. So good and bad. But at least he is keeping down the formula they are feeding him through the tube. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Hopefully this will pass soon.






3 comments:

Kasey said...

He's still a doll! Get some good rest Jamie. You need it!

*Katie May* said...

What a cute pic! Poor little man! Hope they figure it out soon.Glad he is keeping things down! Ditto to what Kasey said, you need it so you don't get sick too

Janae said...

It is cute ;) I'm sorry they haven't figured it out yet sweety. Please let me know if you need help with the kiddos or anything else.