Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tillman in the Hospital

Tillman has been very sick this past week and finally I took him to the doctor on Thursday and he said if he doesn't drink anything he need to go to the hospital for an IV. Well he stoped drinking all together and Colton ended up taking him to the ER on Friday. They ended up keeping him and he is still there. They still haven't said exactly what the problem is but let just say the poor guy has been through a lot. I mean a lot. He has a problem with his intestine. It started growing back inside of itself. Which means he is having a lot of stomach pains. He just cries and moans all day but before I left today (Colton and I did a little switch of shifts) they brought in a bouncer and he was actually playing with the toys. They are still waiting for all the test results but I am hoping he feels better soon! Thanks for everyone's help so Colton or I can be with him.







5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Poor little guy! I hope they find out what is wrong with him

buddyandsarahaws said...

Poor Boy! I hope he feels better soon!

Carl and Amber said...

Oh no! He hasn't had much luck in the sickness area at all! I hope he gets better soon!

The Palmer Family said...

I'm so sorry Poor lil' Tillman! we have you guys in our prayers

Janalie said...

So So Sad. Ia m here if you need anything. Your other kiddos are alwasy welcome to come and play if you need me to watch them...just let me know.