Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lot's of First's

Ok. This has all hit me like a ton of bricks. Maybe having all your kids before your oldest went to kindergarten wasn't such a good idea. There is no easing into the school thing that way. Mason had his first day of kindergarten at Benjamin Franklin Charter School. At first I didn't think it was going to work for me but now it is going better.






Of course Mason is First in line. Let's just say it's a good place for him.


Then Ashton and Brinley had there first day of Preschool. They kept saying they wanted me to stay and where was I going and what was I going to do but when I dropped them off they didn't look back. I am so so glad they have each other.






He is the twins with there teacher Mrs. Kasey!



Last but not least my baby is crawling. Well kinda scooting along. He has been on all fours for a while but now he is on the move. He even tried to pull him self onto the couch yesterday. I'm not ready for this. Next thing you know I will be posting his first steps. Now you know why this is all happening too fast!!!!!!


6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Glad all there first days went well! Tillman is such a doll

Brookie said...

ok jamie, you need to have lots of kids and do the world a favor, your children are all so beautiful!!(and handsome, oakley has to correct me when i say a boy is beautiful:)
you are a good little mommy:)

Tanner and Andrea said...

ah, i love it all. we miss baby tillman... i updated the blog with lots of pics from the heap reunion if you want any... they are up.

Kathy's Boys said...

Your kids are so much fun. I have never laughed so hard as I did at the reunion. Colton was telling us "Mason" stories! They all have the cutest personalities too.

Janalie said...

I agree!!! It does go by fast. Miss you. We need to get together!

Janae said...

They are all so cute and I agree that they're growing up too fast. What are you feeding those kids???!!! I swear they were babies last I remembered ;)
I'm watching mine grow and I know that will be a bitter sweet day when they start school. I cried when I had to leave Jackson at home so I could go to the hospital to have Lana... so, it's not looking too good for me :p