Monday, January 21, 2008

Mothers of Multiples

I have been thinking about joining a group for mothers of multiples so I can see that I am not the only crazy mom out there and just chat with other moms that are doing what I am doing everyday. Does anyone know of anything in Queen Creek that I can check in to. I am very interested. It would be nice to get some tips and advice from someone who is one step ahead of me or just doing the same thing maybe just in a better way. :) I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

Jamie----I am so glad that you found me! We live in Queen Creek too(for now)and I am going crazy. We should get together and talk about the craziness that happens when you have twins! My son is 2 1/2 so he would love having other kids to play with! e-mail me with your phone number and stuff and we'll get together!(lindseyballard@hotmail.com)

Susan said...

Hey Jamie. It has been a while since I lived there, but I know when I did there was a lady who had triplets. I think she lived over in Moonshadow. Her name escapes me now. Good luck with the twins. It sounds like your hands are very full. Good luck with everything.