Friday, February 22, 2008

TAG, TAG, TAG

Thanks Lisa! Hope you all enjoy!

A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best friend: Colton
C-Cake or Pie: Not a big fan of either but if I had to pick one probablly pie.
D-Day of choice: Saturday! I get help with the kids
E-Essential item: Coupons-don't go anywhere without them.
F-Favorite color: Purple
G-Gummie Worms or Bears: Both
H-Hometown: Mesa
I-Indulgence(s): A big fat Dr. Pepper and candy.
J-January or July: July, we love going to the lake.
K-Kids: Mason, Brinley, Ashton
L-Life is incomplete without: Family of course
M-Marriage Date: October 25, 2003
N-Number of siblings: 6, three girls and three boys
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges, espically B & B Farms
P-Phobias or Fears: I have a huge fear of having twins again in this life. Scary
Q-Quotes: "That was easy"
R-Reason to smile: We had a good day :)
S-Season: Winter, I love to bundle up
T-Tag three: C.J. , Denee, and Brandi (I will be watching your blogs)
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Oppressor
W-Worst habbit: Not filing important papers letting them pile up and can never find them when I need them.
X-X-ray or Utlrasound: Ultrasound, it's a special time.
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican Food, love it.
Z-Zimbabwee or New Zeland: New Zeland, had a foreign exchange student on my basketball team in High School from there it sounded like a fun place to visit.

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

While you were getting married I was having or had Gaige! :) That was a fun tag!

Fernandez Family said...

Hey Jamie this is totally off the subject but my address is traciandjosefernandez.blogspot.com.

Stefany Pew said...

Fun tag! Why are you scared to have twins again? You're a pro now right.......you can handle it again!!! Ha ha! Maybe if they were first and you didn't have Mason before them, it wouldn't have been such a zoo!

Anthon Ellsworth said...

Hi Colton and Jamie! This is Anthon. I loved seeing pictures of your cute family. Twins, huh? Wow! I can't imagine how hard that must be, looks like you're doing alright, though.
Colton, I saw your dad at a car dealership close to my house a few days after the accident. I'm glad everyone from your family is okay.

My wife setup a blog for us with the longest URL ever: http://anthonandjenniferellsworthfamily.blogspot.com
Check it out sometime.
Later, friends.