Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Frys Trip

Last night we had an enrichment activity and we got started talking about coupons, sales and grocery ads. I am no expert but I do love my coupons. So I decided to post just one grocery receipt as an example of what I was talking about and what coupons do for me.

I got.....
3 4 packs of cottonelle toilet paper
4 boxes of aunt jemimia frozen pancakes
3 bags of cheetos
1 bag of pretzels
4 32oz welches grape jelly
5 betty crocker cookies pouches
4 tony's frozen pizza
6 cans of hormel chili
4 boxes of betty crocker potatoes
3 shout
2 windex
14 bags of goldfish
3 packs of keebler cookies (my secret stash)
4 packs of pillsbury biscuts
2 boxes popsicles (24 count each)
3 boxes of cheez-its

I paid $34.63

I saved $117.74

I think I got a good deal. I still had a few coupons left of some items they were out of. Coupons can make a difference and this obviously will last me way more than a week. Happy Shopping.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Good job shopping!

Kasey said...

I'm hitting Frys up today my friend. Don't you worry!
The 22nd is fine. I'll get you a sample bracelet and sign up sheet.

Aleese and Scott said...

That is pretty amazing! I need to get better at bargain shopping!

Kasey said...

They were out of lots when I went. I have like 5 rain checks. The customers behind me were thrilled! =)

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

I am super impressed by that! You have to teach me how you do it! It is my goal to call you and set up a playdate this week so I can get my kids out of the house!

Megan said...

Will you just do my grocery shopping for me?