Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 26th Colton

Today is Colton Birthday so I just wanted to say Happy Birthday. I am sure your mom is proud of you and everything you have accomplished. You are a loving husband and father. You would do anything for your family. You are such a people pleaser and a peacemaker. Everytime you come home from work it reminds me of that primary song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" because when the kids hear your truck pull in the drive way they run as fast as they can to get the first hug. We LOVE you so here are some random pictures from over the years. Enjoy!

Colton and his mom before the twins were born.


Colton and his cousin. (who still thinks my cell phone # is Colton's. Phillip he has a new #, like a year ago) jk


Colton and Mason camping about three years ago.


Colton and Mason's on Grandpa's boat last year.


Colton and I camping about two years ago.


Our three wonderful kids!


Colton and Brinley in Mexico last year.

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Cute Pics! Happy b-day!

Unknown said...

J- I know his cell phone #. ha. Do you? ju crasi

Feliz 26 Colton. Nice bday present the Suns gave you last night. "Juarez" your problem, ju ly to me, I knew the suns would not win. Also, You sd you were working but "July" to me. Let's do lunch sometime, and Jamie, "chicken" go too if you want "Texas" me sometime. lates!

Phil

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy Birthday Colton! We love all of the pictures and we hope you had a good day!

Kathy's Boys said...

JHAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON -
YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU ARE
THE GREATEST. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO CHEERFUL,
HELPFUL, FUNNY, FUN, SUCH A GREAT DADDY,
A GREAT FRIEND TO MY BOYS, SO MUCH LIKE YOUR
DAD, SUCH A GREAT MAN, A GREAT EXAMPLE, AN
HONORABLE PRIESTHOOD HOLDER, THE BEST!
HOPE IT WAS A HAPPY ONE AND THAT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! COME TO VEGAS SOON-

heidi said...

birthdays are so fun! your family is super cute.