Friday, May 2, 2008

5 Embarrassing Facts

I don't really get embarrassed. Most of the time I am laughing just as hard as everyone else. This is the best I can think of. Thanks Kasey for the tag.... here she goes.

1. When I was about seven months prego with Mason I went crib shopping with my mom and her husband and my brother, we had just eaten lunch at the mall and my mom took one look at my face and told me to sit and threw me the trash can and sure enough I puked and puked right in the middle of the store. I made it in the trash thanks to my mom but the poor boy who had to take out the trash. I did make me feel better when he said "this happens all the time"

2. We had neighbors moving in two houses down and they parked their U-hall trailer in front of the peoples house across from us and it was so low to the ground that I couldn't see it in my mirros and back right into it when they were all standing out side watching me. OOPS

3. In high school during volley ball practice I went up to spike the ball really hard during a drill and sprained my ankle really really bad when I came down. I felt kinda stupid.

4. I was big pregnant with the twin walking into Micheals and I was wearing flip flops and there was a little spot of water of course I couldn't see it (I couldn't even see my feet) so I slipped. I didn't fall down but the poor lady I grab onto was scared to death. She was in front of me and didn't even see me coming. She turned around and I said sorry and walked away. I hope she didn' t think I was going to rob her or anything.

5. I don't really get embarrassed but when I venture out with all three of my children by myself I usually get some funny looks. I just feel like saying it could be worse haven't you ever seen "Jon and Kate plus eight".

3 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

That is great! Love learning that is happens to the best of us! Thx for coming over to my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey I haven't seen you in ages! Funny that you live just around the corner! Funny post I loved it!

Kasey said...

Maybe you should not be pregnant anymore. You have some crazy things happen to you in that condition. Thanks for posting and humoring me!