Friday, May 9, 2008

Playing

I am glad that the kids are finding ways to entertain themselves these days. It makes my life a whole lot easier. First when my mom came over to babysit last saturday so Colton and I could have a night out Ashton discovered the drawer under the over and took out all the pans. So then the other day I find Ashton and Brinley sitting and just playing in the drawer. Must be fun!



Today I let all the kids go outside and play and they are just laughing so I had to take a peek and this is what I saw.....




Mason is in the palm tree. Ashton just doesn't know when to stop yet.

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks like they are having a lot of fun! It's always nice when they all get old enough to play with eachother.

Stefany Pew said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY JAMIE!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

How Fun! Kids find the funniest thing to play with. Love the pictures in the drawyer! Hey are you guys going to the Heap Reunion? and have you heard which week it is?

Leah Martineau said...

So cute!! Se i wish Amelia and Ryker could play!! That is what I get for spacing them out 3 yrs =)

I totally would love to have a swim play date at Leanns. I'm still not brave enough to try the water but we are close to 100 degrees so lets plan something soon.

Kathy's Boys said...

The twins are getting so big! Can't wait to see them
again. It looks like Mason is starting to really have fun with them now. So are you guys coming in a few weeks?

Macey said...

I'm glad they are entertaining themselves a little-they are very cute!