Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Vegas Trip

For Memorial weekend we went on a little trip the Las Vegas with the whole fam. The car ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am not big on road trips but Colton is, so sometimes we just have to do it. I would rather be on a plane and meet ya there in 45 min instead of the 6 hour drive. Once we got there Mason and the twins had so much fun. They loved being able to run around and play. Mason espically loved playing with Crew. Mason thinks they are best friends now. We just wanted to say thanks to Tanner and Andrea for inviting us and Brad and Kathy for letting us intrude upon their house.


We went to Circus Circus and Mason didn't want to leave. It was kinda hard for us because if you can imagine it was over crowed with tons of kids and people and then me with a monster double stroller trying to make my way around. They did get to play a couple games and even won some prizes.





The basketball court was a hit. Who knew everyone would have so much fun!





The babies had fun swinging.



And golfing....



And everyone love the trampoline.





*Thanks again Tanner, Andrea, Brad, and Kathy we had so much fun. Next time we will get you guys in at least one pictures.*

5 comments:

Christi said...

I'm with you on the "hate car rides, I'd rather fly" thing. We're going to Utah in a couple of weeks and there is no way my pregnant body is driving in a car for 13 hours, my body will be flying the 2 hour flight for sure!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Stefany Pew said...

How fun! I love Vegas....despite all the crazy "sinful" crap that goes on there. It's still a fun place to go! That backyard looks amazing too. How pretty! I love the picture of Ashton trying to bite off Brinley's face! Ha ha! So cute!

Lindsey Ballard Hall said...

Bless your heart for braving the car with all three of your kids. I'm bracing myself for a car ride to San Diego this summer, so wish me luck!

*Katie May* said...

wow pretty fun back yard

Kathy's Boys said...

We are so glad you came! It was fun to have you all and the kids were great! They are busy, but so fun, and makes us excited for T. & A.s baby to get here.
Come back anytime!! Next time it will be warmer and we can swim too. Thanks for coming! Love ya.