Friday, May 30, 2008

Double Decker Carousel

Yesterday we went to Superstition Mall to let the kids ride the new double decker carousel and play and do a little shopping. The babies weren't so sure about the ride but towards the end realize they were having a good time.





But the funniest part of the whole day was when I walked by this vending machine. Not your ordinary vending machine. This one had everything you would have in your diaper bag. Diapers, wipes, binkies, and much more. Who would have thought. The best part was that it only took debit or credit. You don't even have to have cash. So if you forgot to pack the diapers or dropped the bink head right behind the service desk and they will have everything you need.

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I've seen those machines before. Pretty cool. I heard they were doing a double carousel

Andrea and Blake said...

What a great idea, who would have thought! I've never seen a vending machine with baby stuff in it. Awesome...

Mortensen Family said...

Hi!!! I just founf your blog. Stop by mine and say hello when you have a minute. Your kiddos are so cute! -Fawn-

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Well someone is going to make a killin with that vending machine, why can't I think of something cool like that! Glad you guys had fun in Vegas! I haven't seen Brad and Kathy in years. I wish sometime they would come to the Heap reunion!

Tiffany and Alan said...

So I had a blast at the game with mason. I put a few picture of him on our blog.