Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear Dr. Phil

I am seriously considering writing Dr. Phil and adding my two cents just like everyone else. But then I was thinking no one would even read it. This is why I am posting it because I feel like maybe someone will read it. My thoughts of course are regarding Nadya Suleman. I am boiling inside for many reason most of them have already been addressed by Dr. Phil himself but the one thing I can not get over is that she keeps says everything is 100% for the children. All that I have to say is BULL crap. If all that I had to do was have kids life would be great. If I had some one to take care of my children or help with my children, feed my children, put food on my table, remodel my house, provide cribs, car seats, nanny them, play with them, provide diapers, wipes, formula, toys, clothes, clean the house, do the laundry and what ever else everyone is doing for her for FREE. That is for her. That is the easy way out for her. What does she do to provide for her children NOTHING! This was her plan all along to just wait and let everyone else do all the work for her. She thinks she is going back to school in a year....the school is going to make "special arrangements" for her to bring her kids to day care. I bet she is not paying for it. How is she going to get them there she doesn't have a vehicle big enough. Oh wait she is waiting for someone to take care of that for her. Like everyone else we work hard to provide for our family. We do the best we can. My family has no health insurance but we do the best we can. Does Nayda clip coupons..I don't think so. Everyone struggles it's hard and we all are looking for a break but come on. People in California aren't even getting state tax returns because the state has no money to pay them. Maybe because they spent it all on Nayda's children's care. It actually might not be a bad idea for them to go to foster care or be adopted. She cannot take care of all those children. Someone else is already taking care of them. Once her care is done for those babies what is going to happen? I am sure foster care isn't the greatest but I know a few people that would love those babies. They are never going to be normal. The might just be better off somewhere else. I am sure she enjoys all this attention and free stuff but one day it will all go away and then what? Her kids are going to be in jail cause their mom is "CRAZY" and if they would have been in a "family" not a circus, life just might be a little different. There are some women out there like Nayda that should NOT be allowed to bring children into this world. What message is this sending have as many children as you want and someone else with do all the work and pick up the bill. Anyways nothing I can do about it but I am glad you all are reading. I would never give one penny to her or those babies but I would gladly take one baby (or two) and raise him or her as my own.

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

AMEN!! What a Psycho lady!

Jaime said...

I totally agree with you!! They should be taking them away, not funding it!

Leah Martineau said...

I agree 100%. You said exactly what I feel as well.

Also, sorry I never called Colton back. We went camping and so it was a bit crazy so have him give me a call when he is in town again or I seriously can just mail it!! =) Thanks

Carl and Amber said...

This situation has been so crazy, and my thoughts about it are really mixed. If she can afford to pay for in-vitro, then she shouldn't be receiving state insurance. The doctor should have refused to do it, but then she could have sued. This state always sides on the side of the patient, and everything is discrimination. (Then again, the doctor should face some fines/restriction of his license because he was using her to up his "success" rate,and was implanting too many eggs with every one of her pregnancies.) The state should be able to refuse to insure her, or limit the children because it isn't fair for taxpayers to foot the bill, but then that overseeing power makes a government too strong, and lack of insurance isn't fair to the kids. I do believe that the children should be taken and adopted out. She had the free agency to give birth, but the needs of the children should come first. They will not be raised in a healthy and loving environment. Heavens, I couldn't imagine being a single parent to 14 kids. The situation is so unfair to all involved. The selfishness of some people just kills me.

The Grant Fam said...

That is what I was thinking also. If she could pay the doctor to implant those babies then how is she on all the government assistance. Something is not right! Either way she already had six kids as a single parent she should have never went to the doctor that one last time.

heidi said...

seriously... those poor kids.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they should allow in-vitro to be done one someone with no husband, knowing that the chances of multiples are very high. Could you have imagined having Mason and the twins all by yourself? seriously! Good for her for being willing to bring the kids into this world, but seriously she needs her head checked to think she needed more after how many she already had. Her example she sets to those kids is not teaching them a work ethic or how a family is suppose to be. And it'll probably come to those kids getting into foster care soon enough.

thepetersonfive said...

I absolutely agree with you. But her situation just shows what our world has become. People making choices and not taking responsibility for them. She has all those kids and somebody else is paying for them. She is being enabled by all the support she's getting. Of course you would have to be sane in order to be held responsible for your actions. This woman is einther insane or a very manipulative evil person.