Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moving????

No we are not moving just the stuff on these shelves. You can only take so much MESS!!!! This picture is a regular moment at our home. Ashton with no assistance can climb the cabinets open the cupboard and dump something in two seconds flat. I am so done cleaning up salt, cinnamon, vanilla, sugar, cooking spray, lotion and much more. So we pack everything up and the little man himself helped in hopes of showing him there is NOTHING here anymore. Poor Mason thought we were moving again. It's almost as funny when Mason asks who is coming over when we start cleaning. Can't we just clean up.




4 comments:

Jaime said...

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!

*Katie May* said...

Kids! Landon was dumping things for awhile. Never fun!

The Scott's said...

Ha! Been there done that. It shouldn't take me so many times to change it, but I always think they won't do it again. Wrongo!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Jamie,
Hey good to meet you my behind the fence neighbor. Kids will be kids and it doesn't bother me one bit. I can't believe I haven't met you!
As far as kiddos making a mess I could share so many stories of the things that my last 2 have done but I won't bore you right now. he he
I love the smell of the orange tree too! Hope to meet you soon. Hugs, Bobbi Jo