Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Target Spent 36.86 Saved 78.98




I made a quick trip to target because I had some coupons that were going to expire that I wanted to use and this is what I left with:

3 packs huggies
Paid 5.99 each

1 pack huggies wipes
Paid .39

2 pack Kandoo wipes
Paid .65 each

1 Johnson and Johnson Q-tips
Paid .39

2 pack c9 socks
Paid 1.99 each

1Clean and Clear scrub
Paid .99

1 Clean and Clear moisture
Paid .74

4 Schick razors
+$4.04 overage

2 pack of Colgate toothbrushes (2 count in each)
Paid .24 each

4 first aid kits
+$2.12 overage

1 pack cars cards
Paid$1.49

2 blue ice packs
Paid .48 each

Just the tag made it to the picture because she is wearing them to bed some Jammie's for B a three piece set Paid $5.98

Tax was a whoppin $7.35
Subtotal: 29.51
Paid $36.86

(Above was what I was suppose to pay I don't think it adds up right I think they forgot a coupon but you get my point)

The diapers weren't on sale but the $3 coupon made it worth it.

5 comments:

Macey said...

That is so awesome!

buddyandsarahaws said...

I wish I was as good of a shopper as you! You always get the best deals!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing!!!

Janae said...

Good job girl! I'm getting low on diapers again :( So, it looks like I might need to make a Target run when I get a chance. I don't know what happened to my stockpile? I loath diapers... seriously hate buying them.

Brookie said...

i love coupon shopping!! it such a good feeling to save money:)