Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekend Camping

Most of you know that I am not up for taking the kids anywhere let alone by myself. But I did. Overnight camping!!!! My family had a little trip planned and Colton ended up having to work and they talked me into going. My sister and I did just they over night thing. We drove up Friday early with my sister and her family and came back Saturday before dark. The kids were actually really good. My brother had the tent set up before we got there and everyone helped keep track of the kids. I am glad I went the kids had a blast. The only problem was on the way home Ashton kept puking. Poor guy! I had to pull over a few times but at least my brother and sister were all following so they also stopped to help.

This is how Brinley camps!


Brinley and her cousin Brooklyn. They played so good.



It rained for a whole five minutes but they got just a little wet.




Mason and Papa riding the four wheeler.


And a close up of Mason's dirty face.


Mason solo on the four wheeler. Very scary!



Ashton's smirk says it all. SMORES! There were no camp fires but we cooked them over charcoal. So good!


Ashton and Tillman riding with Uncle Nick.



Mr. Puker on the way home. Sleeping with his barf bag.



My favorite picture of them all. My sweet baby just relaxing while I was getting all the other kids ready in the morning.

1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

How fun! And I'm so proud of you for taking that trip all by yourself! You're my hero! hahaha! So it looks like Tillman is better. So glad! He's such a cute little guy. Love that last picture of him!!!!