Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Night At Cold Stone

Nothing like a little Cold Stone in December. What a better way to spend family night. Eating ice cream as a family. The kids loved it and we tried to leave when they weren't done and Ashton was not leaving until his ice cream was finished. It was the funniest thing to see him so possessive over his ice cream. Colton tried to put a lid on to take it home and he kept saying "mine" "mine" and just kept eating. I think he gets that from his dad. I'm not a big ice cream girl. We will definenlty have to do it again some time. Maybe in the summer.




6 comments:

Kasey said...

What a fun adventure! I'm not huge on icecream either. We should make it date night sometime. We have a gift card. 2 in fact. One from like last year we never used.

*Katie May* said...

Fun and COLD for December :) I am not a huge fan either :)

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was an odd ball all these years to not like ice cream. Glad to know I started a trend...jk.
Your kids are adorable!!!!!!!!!

Leah Martineau said...

MMMMM I want ice cream now!!!! I'm so glad you guys got a swing set. I wish Santa brought one to us. It was fun seeing you the other night. Hopefully we will get together soon.

Alexa Grant said...

aww soo cute!! i love cold stone so no wonder ashton does to haha!! mason is so cute in that picture to haha. Well love you guys bye!

Jaime said...

It's been a while since I've stalked you! You're a good mom to make an adventure like that!! I can't believe how your kids are growing!!