Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grant Family Picture

Every year we attempt to take a new Grant family picture with Colton immediate family. This year we went to the Pecans and Denee put her camera on a tripod and we did the whole timer thing. We were just hoping for one good one and this was the best one. Denee was also so kind and took some random pics of our family. Feel free to click on anyone of them to make them bigger.









This picture need a little explination. The night before Colton and Mason went to the ASU game and he just thought saying "GO DEVILS" was the funnest thing ever. So he is show us his "GO DEVILS" sign.




I love this one because I think Brinley and Alexa actually look a little alike to me!

8 comments:

*Katie May* said...

They all turned out great! Where is the place you went for the pics?

Brookie said...

they look great jamie:)

Aleese and Scott said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!! I am impressed you got on that good with just a timer! I love your blonde hair amongst all of those brunettes! What a cute family!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Looks cute!

Kasey said...

Those turned out so good! You guys have the cutest family ever!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Love the pics! they turned out so good! Where did you take them at?

Anonymous said...

Oh my, It really makes me feel old to see your family so grown... I only care to remember that days when your folks and Ed and I watched you as little ones play with eachother at the Heap Reunion... we talked of our lives plans...golly gee, where do all that time go... Love your family...Nanette (I'm here in the hospital with Ed, Julie, Jaymi are her and Jas coming on Sunday)... I wish we had a family picture....determined now when we get out of here to make sure the fam gets that picture....new resolve!

Janalie said...

I love the pictures!!!!