Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thank You Santa

My life has changed forever! Santa (we) and Grandma and Grandpa Grant went in on a swing set and miracles do happen. The kids have found something better to do then bother me all day. I hope it lasts longer that a week.


It took along time to build like two days, but it was well worth it!





This is example A why we needed something for them to climb on. No fear what so ever.



Mason even gives the babies rides. How fun for me!


Snack outside even better!

4 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

That's great!!! I'm so jealous! I want one for just my ONE little girl so I can only imagine what a life saver this is for the THREE of yours! Merry Christmas!!!

*Katie May* said...

Looks like they will love it!

Kasey said...

That is the same one we have! Love it. You'll have to have us over to play.

heidi said...

lucky!! i was hoping santa would bring us one of those... no such luck! ha ha... you must be the luckiest girl around!