Thursday, December 18, 2008

Somebody's Potty Trained

Ok I wasn't going to post anything about potty training because I didn't want it to back fire on me. But I am just so excited! For the past month now Brinley has been asking and asking to sit on the potty. She has gone a couple times but I didn't have any panties for her to wear and kept forgetting to get some when I went to the store. So then she kept taking her diaper off and she peeded on the floor and out side. I knew she was so ready. So Monday night we went into town and finally I got her some panties. Tuesday was ok a few accidents but to my surprise she was already telling me when she needed to go. Today even better. She had two poo accidents back to back but she told me she had to poop and tried on the potty but it just wasn't happening. So tonight same thing told me she had to poo sat on the potty nothing then two minutes late said she had to go again. And she went!!! Yea! Mason took awhile to get the whole poo thing down but potty trained also before he turned two. So she basically potty trained in two days. I guess that is my blessing for having twins. Brinley is so excited to wear big girl panties and go potty on the big girl potty. One down one to go. Ashton has no clue when it comes to potty training. He is going to be a rough one I can already tell. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I heard girls were easier to train younger, but you had it made with Mason that young too! Treston may be just a few days older but we are just starting with him. He's got the concept in his head and knows the words and even flushes & closes the potty...now it's all about the body doing the work! Good luck with Ashton!

*Katie May* said...

I wish I could get my kids that early! Kiley was 26 mo. which was good but Gaige was like 3 1/2 who knows with Landon. Anywho that's GREAT!

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW that is awesome! She is such a cute little thing and two days I am totally impressed!

Alexa Grant said...

she is soo sweet!! i loove her